Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be an in-person meeting this year and will take place at the Watson’s Corners Hall on Saturday April 29, 2023.
Registration will start at 9:00 am and the meeting will commence at 9:30 am.
A free lunch will be available to participants at 1:15 pm
The Agenda is as follows:
9:00 am. Registration opens
9:30 Opening remarks & member introductions Fred Huszarik
10:00 Eastern Ontario Model Forest and FSC update Tony Bull
10:30 OWA Update John Pineau
11:45 Business meeting
– Lanark & District Chapter update Fred Huszarik
– Treasurer’s report Peter Usher
– Board of Directors – we need new Directors, nominate someone!
– New business
12:15 Chronic Wasting Disease and Wild Pigs: Two Looming
Challenges for Ontario. Mathew Robbins
- John Pineau,, is the Executive Director of the Ontario Woodlot Association.
- Mathew Robbins, is a Wildlife Biologist with The Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters.
- Tony Bull, is the Past President of the Eastern Ontario Certified Forest Owners (now the Lanark & District Chapter, OWA), and former President of the Eastern Ontario Model Forest.
Location: The Watsons Corners Hall is located on the 3rd Concession, Dalhousie, just off the Watsons Corners Road/CR8 which runs eastward from Highway 511. Highway 511 runs from Highway 7 in Perth to Lanark Village and onwards to Calabogie.